Sunday, January 26, 2020

January 27 Bracket Update


Here's this week's bracket. I'm continuing to be surprised that 11 out of 14 teams in the Big 10 are making the tournament. It wouldn't be unprecedented, but I also think that some are going to fall out. The Committee won't care how many they put in from any one conference, of course, but just through attrition we'll see some drop out. Of course, that also requires some teams to step up.

I'm going to look into my Orange's prospects this week. The ACC is down this year and I fear that SU needs to steal a win against Duke, Louisville or the Seminoles to get in. I think the NC State game is really big too. There are plenty of cheap wins out there, but that also means that losing those games will ding their chances. But I bet if they keep winning we'll see them in the "next four out" relatively soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment