Monday, February 13, 2017

February 13 Bracket Update

First full bracket after the Selection Committee's reveal. I admit, I adjusted my S-curve to reflect their rankings as of Saturday morning, then adjusted it as I saw fit after the weekend's games, so it's not 100% how they had it. I swapped Florida State and Louisville after the Seminoles' loss at Notre Dame, pushed Virginia down a step after their double OT loss to the Hokies, and pushed Butler from the first 4-seed to the last 4-seed.

Yes, I notice how inconsistently I've treated some teams. This is where I put in my reminder that this is my first season doing this, so I'm working out a lot of bugs and trying to find the best system. So if you're wondering why Miami went from a 9 to a 12 to a 9, or why Michigan is below Michigan State after whipping the Spartans last week, well, that's me trying to learn.

So here goes:






I want to thank the Bracket Matrix for including these projections on their website, www.bracketmatrix.com. That's also been a great learning tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment