Sunday, March 8, 2020

Bracket Update 3/8


I love it when the teams start clinching their berths. USU's win yesterday was a thriller.

Lots of fast changes in the bracket this time of year. Providence has raced to an 8. I feel good about Creighton as a 2, but obviously they have to win the BET to keep it. Wisconsin is rising fast. Marquette is sinking like a stone, as is Texas Tech. And Texas is in for now too.

I think it's tough to tell what the Committee will do with ETSU. They probably better win their tourney to be sure, but I think they're a worthy at-large.

Speaking of at-larges, the power conferences seem to be claiming all but five in this bracket. Cincy, SDSU, Richmond, BYU and St. Mary's, so the A-10, WCC, Mt. West and American are the only other multi-bid conferences. I think Richmond's spot is very tenuous, as is Cincy's. Wichita State could make a run, as could NC State.

No comments:

Post a Comment